Please fill out the form before and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Currently Seeking Positions For:
Storage Manager – Iron Vault Storage – Lake Charles, LA
Manage an Iron Vault Storage facility and oversee all aspects of customer service, rentals, record-keeping and security.
- Help customers understand their needs, recommend storage and/or rental equipment.
- Explain customer documents.
- Receive payments.
- Sale retail items such as boxes, tape and other moving supplies.
- Ensure the appearance of the property is customer ready by cleaning rooms and lot, sweeping, mopping, removing debris, wiping windows, etc.
- Perform inspections on rental equipment.
- Call delinquent customers and collect payments.
- Work in one or more locations, independently or with a sales associate or maintenance staff.
- Manage cash; make daily deposits.
- Create and manage monthly staff schedule.
- Supervise sales associates or maintenance staff.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly task lists.
- Minimum two years of Customer Service or Sales experience.
- Minimum two years of Management experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Ability to operate motor vehicles.
- Ability to work in multiple locations.
- Can work from 7:30am to 6pm any day of the week, including weekends and holidays – the total hours each week will range from 40 – 60 – Overtime at x1.5 for time worked over 40 hours.
- Ability to perform light cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, wiping windows, etc.
- Pre-employment background check.
- Required to sit.
- Required to walk.
- Required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Required to reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk or hear.
- Required to bend, lift or climb.
- Required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
- Exposure to outside weather conditions.
- Exposure to fumes or airborne particles.
- Exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Protective clothing or equipment is required including: gloves, slip resistant shoes and protective eyewear for some tasks.
If this all sounds like the right fit for you, we want to hear from you today! Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org